Cultivating the Arts
Here is information about getting to Leo Nani Farms.
We are on the east side of Hawai'i, 20 minutes from Hilo.
Map with directions from Hilo
Leo Nani Farms
29-451b Chin Chuck Road
Hakalau, HI 96783
Farm landline: 808-963-5185
Coming from Waimea or from Hilo on Mamalahoa Highway, Hwy 19:
- Between mile marker 15 (from Hilo) and 16 (from Waimea),
- Look for highway sign Wailea/Hakalau and the pedestrian overpass walkway.
- Turn up mauka, (toward the mountain) and you will be on Chin Chuck Rd.
- Go up 1 1/2 miles. Pass the K-9 training sign on left. 1/4 mile past that you will see Kanna Road, which a paved rd to the left,, with house on the corner with hedge. Also street light and fire hydrant on the corner. NOTE: this is a new road name-we have been using Chin-Chuck Road but it is now called Kanna Road.
- Turn left there and we are the second house from the corner on right. Very close to the corner.
- Our property has two gates. Drive down to the second gate which is red. Open the gate and drive through to park in the grass alongside the road/path.